Nowadays so many companies out source their customer service to India to save money, instead of paying people here $15hr, outside the U.S. as low as $6.00hr. Keep in mind two things, they only follow the rules which are given to them by the company, and a lot of them cannot speak or read English well.
Have you had any bad experiences with customer services, I have and it no walk in the park, on picnic, well, get the idea. Here we share our experiences that we all have had over the years
Go to the Forum Page to voice your opinion on the worst companies has the worst customer service, you must be register
Kindly rate your experience
Rules And Regulations:
Rules for the Customer Service Discussion Form:
- Be respectful, even when there’s a disagreement.
- No foul language or discriminatory comments.
- No spam or self-promotion.
- No links to external websites or companies.
- No NSFW (not safe for work) content.
- Violate will be banded.